Set up will begin at 6 a.m. with opening to the public at 9 a.m, the information table will be set up until 9 a.m. All vendors must report to the information table at the north entrance to the park before setting up. You will be required to stay set up until 4p.m. If you have any questions please call/text Lannie 512-743-7341
Booth Fee: $125.00
***No Electricity Provided. You must have your own source.
Mail application/payment to: Holland Corn Festival, P.O. Box 267, Holland, TX 76534.
*******If you wish to pay thru PayPal please call/text 512-743-7341 for account info
- Please submit a menu with your application.
- Make a list of the food item and the price list on a separate paper and send in with this application.
- There will be no guarantee that you are the only vendor selling your food items; however, we will try to limit the duplication of food items available for sale.
- Please include a copy of your Health Department Permit with your application.
- Please send a picture of your booth/food truck.
You will be notified when your application has been accepted.
- No refunds due to weather.
- Vendor is responsible for all permits and any taxes which may be due.
- Vendor is responsible for leaving the area clean and free of trash.
- All sales will be on a cash basis.
- There will be no access to water, so you must provide your own for clean-up.